Pin Me

Guide to Fury Warrior Talents Part One

by: Finn Orfano ; edited by: Michael Hartman ; updated: 4/18/2012 • Leave a comment

An overview of the first half of the talents on the Fury Talent Tree for a Warrior in World of Warcraft.

  • slide 1 of 1

    Fury Warrior Talents

    Fury Warriors are great for PvE play (Player versus Environment). They are great damage healers when you are in big battles tanking solo are in endgame boss fights. These are the first half of the Fury Talent tree for the Warrior class.

    Booming Voice – No requirements and there are five ranks. It increases the effected area and the duration of Battle Shout, Commanding Shout, or Demoralizing Shout. Rank one for 10%, Rank two for 20%, Rank three for 30%, Rank four for 40%, and Rank five for 50%.

    Cruelty – No requirements and there are five ranks. It increases the chance to get a melee critical strike. Rank one is 1%, Rank two is 2%, Rank three is 3%, Rank four is 4%, and Rank five is 5%.

    Improved Demoralizing Shout – Requires five skill points in Fury and there are five ranks. It increases the attack power reduction of your Demoralizing Shout. Rank one is 8%, Rank two is 16%, Rank three is 24%, Rank four is 32%, and Rank five is 40%.

    Unbridled Wrath – Require five skill points in Fury and there are five ranks. It gives a chance to get an additional rage point when you are dealing with a weapon with melee damage. Rank one is 8%, Rank two is 16%, Rank three is 24%, Rank four is 32%, and Rank five is 40%.

    Improved Cleave – Requires ten skill points in Fury and there are three ranks. It will increase bonus damage of Cleave. Rank one is 40%, Rank two is 80%, and Rank three is 120%.

    Piercing Howl – Requires ten skill points in Fury and there is one rank. It will cause all enemies that are near to be dazed for six seconds.

    Blood Craze – Requires ten skill points in Fury and there is three ranks. It will regenerate a health percentage over the next six seconds after getting hit by a critical strike. Rank one is 1% total health, Rank two is 2%, and Rank three is 3%.

    Commanding Presence – Requires ten skill points in Fury and there are five ranks. Increases the attack power of your Battle Shout and the bonus to health from Commanding Shout. Rank one is 5%, Rank two is 10%, Rank three is 15%, Rank for is 20%, and Rank five is 25%.

    Dual Wield Specialization – Requires fifteen skill points in Fury and there are five ranks to it. It increases the damage from offhand weapons. Rank one is 5%, Rank two is 10%, Rank three is 15%, Rank for is 20%, and Rank five is 25%.

    Improved Execute – Requires fifteen skill points in the Fury tree and there are two ranks. It will reduce the rage cost of your Execute skill which increases the damage value.

    These are just the first half of one of the talent trees available to the Warrior class, be sure to see all the articles in this series for the rest of the talents that you'll be able to pick from to enhance your warrior.