Pin Me

Guide to Restoration Shaman Talents Part Two

by: Finn Orfano ; edited by: Michael Hartman ; updated: 5/2/2012 • Leave a comment

An overview of the second part of the talents in the Restoration Talent Tree for a Shaman in World of Warcraft.

  • slide 1 of 1

    Restoration Shaman Talents

    The Restoration side of the talent tree is very well equipped for healing and for increasing effects of skills. This are the second half of the skill tree for Resto Shamans.

    Healing Way – Requires twenty skill points in Restoration and there are three ranks. It will make Healing Wave gain a chance to increase the effect of following Healing waves on the target by 6%. Can stack three times. Rank one is 33%, Rank two is 66%, and Rank three is 100%.

    Nature's Swiftness – Requires twenty points in Restoration skill tree and it has a single rank. It will, when active, make your next Nature spell with a casting time of less than 10 seconds become Instant Cast.

    Focused Mind – Requires twenty points in Restoration skill tree and it has three ranks. It will reduce the duration of Silence and Interruption by an additional percentage. Rank one is 10%, Rank two is 20%, and Rank three is 30%.

    Purification – Requires twenty five points in the Restoration tree and it has five ranks. It will increase your healing spells effectiveness. Rank one is 2%, Rank two is 4%, Rank three is 6%, Rank four is 8%, and Rank five is 10%.

    Mana Tide Totem – Requires thirty points in Restoration and five in Tidal Mastery. It has five ranks. It will summon a mana tide totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster that will last for 12 seconds. It will restore 6% of total mana every 3 seconds to group allies within 20 yards.

    Nature's Guardian – Requires thirty points in Restoration and it has five ranks. Whenever a damaging attack is taken where you are below 30% of health, there is a percentage chance to heal for 10% of total health and reduce the threat level on that target. Has a five second cooldown. Rank one is 10%, Rank two is 20%, Rank three is 30%, Rank four is 40%, and Rank five is 50%.

    Nature's Blessing – Requires thirty five skill points in Restoration and it has three ranks. It increases your spell damage and the healing by a percent of your Intellect. Rank one is 10%, Rank two is 20%, and Rank three is 30%.

    Improved Chain Heal – Requires thirty five skill points in Restoration and it has two ranks. It increases the amount healed by your Chain Heal spell by a percent. Rank one is 10% and Rank two is 20%.

    Earth Shield – Requires forty skill points in Restoration and three Nature's Blessing. There is one rank that will protect your target with an earthy shield. It gives a 30% chance to ignoring spell interruption when damaged and causing melee attacks to heal the target that is shielded for 270, once every couple of seconds. It has ten charges and it lasts ten minutes. Only one target at a time.

privacy policy