- slide 1 of 2
Are You MMO Crazy?
The "Massively Multiplayer Online Game" is a pretty remarkable genre, and really the only one that is constantly evolving over a period of years and years- often going on for upwards of five to ten years. At least, the good ones last this long. The bad ones... well, let's just say that we would all rather forget about them. If you were around when some of these WoW ripoffs and bland blunders were made, you probably remember a little something about all of the hype; but how much is still in that brain of yours?
Get ready to find out.
- slide 2 of 2
Failed MMO Challenge
- Star Wars Galaxies, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Galaxies#Reception_and_criticism
- Final Fantasy XI, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XI
- Dark and Light, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_and_Light
- Conan: Online, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_the_Barbarian#Video_games
- Tabula Rasa, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_Rasa_%28video_game%29#Reception
- Asheron's Call, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asheron%27s_Call_2
- Rubies of Eventide, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubies_of_Eventide#Loot_and_Buying
- RF Online, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_Online
- Earth and Beyond, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_%26_Beyond#Cancellation