WOW Tailoring Profession
most recent updates
- World of Warcraft's Artisan Tailoring Patterns (Part Three)
Once you've hit level 300 in your WoW Tailoring, a whole new world of runecloth and faction recipes become available. Looking for pieces that will disenchant into Illusion Dust? They're right here, yours for the taking--I mean, making.
- World of Warcraft Artisan Tailoring Patterns (Part One)
What are you going to do with all that cloth? Bandages are a waste; here's how to get the most use from Mageweave and Runecloth for your robe-wearing characters in World of Warcraft.
- WoW Tailoring Guide - WoW Trade Skill Guides, 3.2 and beyond
For Priests, Mages, and Warlocks the Tailoring skill is a definite advantage to your character advancement and money-making potential. Cloth armor, along with shirts and bags, will be the fruits of your labors.
- World of Warcraft – Tailoring Mini Guide Pt. 1
World of Warcraft professions are how players make money and items to help them get through the game. This mini guide will cover tailoring and the easiest ways that a player can level their skill.
- World of Warcraft – Tailoring Mini Guide Pt. 5
This last part of the World of Warcraft tailoring mini guide will tell you all about the tailoring specializations that are available, Shadoweave, Spellfire, and Primal Mooncloth.
- World of Warcraft – Tailoring Mini Guide Pt. 4
In the previous parts of this World of Warcraft tailoring mini guide, I took you through the basics of tailoring and gave you a specific list of everything that you will need as well as which patterns to make to level your tailoring the fastest. This part will tell you where to go to find them.
- World of Warcraft – Tailoring Mini Guide Pt. 3
Now that you are an Artisan Tailor, this part of the World of Warcraft Tailoring mini guide will help you get up to level 375 and beyond.
- World of Warcraft – Tailoring Mini Guide Pt. 2
In the first part of this Tailoring mini guide for World of Warcraft players, I gave you a complete list of the exact items that you need to level your tailoring from 1 to 375. In this part, we will go through the best ways to level it.
- World of Warcraft's Master Tailoring Patterns (Part Two)
Description of the recipes you can get as a master tailor.
(1 of 2)