most recent updates
- Five Reasons to Get into the Argent Tournament Action
So you flew into the Argent Tournament grounds, picked up a lance, and failed miserably at jousting. After a few lackluster tries, you just gave up. Here's how and why to master the tournament and reap the substantial rewards.
- Know Your Place: What Your Queue Can Do For You In WoW's Arenas
Situational awareness, team coordination and game-plan execution are some of the most importance factors in ranked arena success in World of Warcraft. But smart players recognize the value of knowing the queue system intimately: We take a look at how to use the queue to your advantage in ranked PvP.
- Guide to Jousting in the World of Warcraft Argent Tournament
World of Warcraft's new mounted combat system can be a bit complicated for those just starting out. Our guide to jousting will have you besting your Argent Tournament opponents in no time.
- World of Warcraft Argent Tournament Achievements
It takes time and dedication to earn all the achievements the new WoW Argent Tournament has to offer. Here's our guide to the rewards.
- Secrets of Ulduar - The Argent Tournament
With the new World of Warcraft 3.1 patch, Secrets of Ulduar, was added a brand new in game event and daily quest zone for players level 80. This area is called the Argent Tournament. Players compete with NPCs and with eachother in mounted jousting matches for glory and a good deal of Reputation.
- The Argent Tournament - Vendors, Trainers, Gear, and other Goodies
The Argent Tournament grounds are home to more than an in-game event and a few daily quests. Here you will also find vendors of every type, profession trainers, and more. Learn about all the great epic and superior gear rewards you can get from participating in the Argent Tournament!
- Your Warlock's Role in an Arena Team
When it comes to arena teams in World of Warcraft, different classes have different roles. This article will tell you what a Warlock's role is on an arena team.
- How to Put Together a 3x3 Arena Team for World of Warcraft
Putting together a 3x3 Arena team in World Of Warcraft is all about getting the balance right.