WOW Classes (page: 2 of 7)
most recent updates
- World of Warcraft Updated Druid Cat and Bear Forms
Updated Tauren and Night Elf druid forms are a major part of the next World of Warcraft update. Check out our guide to the changes and rundown of the new forms and their corresponding hair colors/skin tones.
- The Complete Retribution Paladin Guide Part 2: The Best and Worst Talents
Characters in World of Warcraft evolve significantly as they level up, and one major source of that evolution is the talents players pick. In this article we'll take a close look at every talent in the Retribution tree.
- Warlocks in Solo
Heavy casters with low-defense, Warlocks are not just the last-minute additions to a dungeoneering party. They can be used by magic-inclined independent players with a few minor skill tweaks and play tactics.
- World of Warcraft Death Knight Blood Spec Guide Part 4: Gear
Tanking is a tough job. You'll be getting bet on by monsters all day long. This is a job that is best accomplished while clad in the toughest armor you can find. But what exactly makes for the best Blood-spec Death Knight gear?
- World of Warcraft Death Knight Blood Spec Guide Part 3: Abilities and Rotations
Death Knights specialized in blood serve as the tank of a group. They are, as a result a critical member and they must do everything possible to keep enemies attacking them. This requires optimal use of their abilities.
- World of Warcraft Death Knight Blood Spec Guide Part 2: Talents
Looking to roll a Blood-spec Death Knight in World of Warcraft? This guide will help you determine which Death Knight talents are best for your new character.
- World of Warcraft Death Knight Blood Spec Guide Part 1: Basics
The Death Knight class in World of Warcraft has one tanking spec - Blood. This guide takes an in-depth look at how to play Blood spec Death Knights to their full potential.
- The Complete Retribution Paladin Guide Part 4: Gear
Gear is a really big deal in World of Warcraft. A well geared player will have a much easier time defeating opponents then a player with gear that doesn't suit his class and specialization. In this guide we'll discuss the stats that make great Retribution Paladin gear.
- The Complete Retribution Paladin Guide Part 3: Abilities and Rotations
Your ability rotation is the list of abilities a World of Warcraft character typically uses to do damage to an opponent. In this guide we'll examine the Retribution Paladin's rotation.
- The Complete Retribution Paladin Guide Part 1: The Basics
Do you want to meet new people and smite them? Then a Retribution Paladin might be the class you should play in World of Warcraft. This introduction to the Complete Retribution Paladin guide covers the basics.
(2 of 7)