WOW Leveling (page: 2 of 4)
most recent updates
- I Dinged Level 80: Now What? Preparing for Raiding: Heroics, Enchants, and more for Warlock
Warlocks spend their career using the forces of the Burning Legion against it and the Scourge. When they reach 80, the game does not end. Like all casters, they need intellect, spell power, crit and hit for raids. Warloks need stamina as well.
- New Ways To Play WoW: Hardcore, Pacifist, PvP Leveling
Since 2004, World of Warcraft has been a staple in many of our homes, but when you've gotten to level 80 once – or many times – the game play can begin to feel stale. Here are a few new ways to spice up your World of Warcraft.
- I Dinged Level 80: Now What? Preparing for Raiding: Heroics, Enchants, and more for the Death Knight
You may have gotten your Death Knight all the way to level 80, but do you know what to do next? This guide will help the newly level 80 Death Knight figure out talents, gear, gems, and enchants so they can conquer end-game content.
- I Dinged Level 80: Now What? Preparing for Raiding: Heroics, Enchants, and more for the Paladin
So you finally hit 80 on your Paladin, but are you ready for raiding or hardcore PvP? Probably not. This guide will help you figure out how to gear, gem, and enchant your newly 80 Paladin for all roles and all playstyles.
- I Dinged Level 80: Now What? Preparing for Raiding: Heroics, Enchants, and more for the Priest
You may be level 80, but you're probably not quite ready for everything a newly level 80 in World of Warcraft gets to do. This guide will help you with talent specs, finding gear upgrades, and enchanting your items.
- How to Use WoW's Recruit a Friend Program to Powerlevel Your Own Characters
Efficiently dual box two characters to 60 at an unbelievable pace using these tips for getting the most out of the World of Warcraft RAF program. Our guide offers hints for maximizing experience gains, effectively playing two separate characters, and which addons make the process run smoothly.
- Levels 36-37: Your Free Alliance Leveling Guide
Now that you've hit level 36, there's no stopping you. So, let's keep moving on up toward level 37 and beyond.
- Free Alliance Leveling Guide: Dwarf Starting Area
For those who love to play a stout powerful Dwarf, here is your free noob starting zone guide to get you out of the beginning and into the main game asap.
- Free Alliance Leveling Guide: Human Starting Zone
While humans are in just about every MMO game, it's always good to have a couple just in case. So, here is your free alliance leveling guide for the human starting area in WoW.
- Free Alliance Leveling Guide: Gnome Starting Area
While it seems that everyone hates gnomes, everyone is always willing to play one! So, here is your free Alliance noob zone guide for starting up a gnome - and don't worry, we won't tell anyone.
(2 of 4)